Limited accommodations for the participants are available in the nearby hotels/hostel on first come first served basis. For booking and payment of the accommodation, we request you to contact to the following person with the choice of hotel/hostel and check-in/check-out details:
Name: Mr. Jitin Batra
Email ID: info[at]dreamztravel.net
Mobile No: +91 9873089908 / 9810558569
The following hotels/boutiques (equivalent to 3 star) are available for booking at Rs. 3000 (single) or Rs. 1600 (double sharing):
Qutab Residency (0.5 km)
Africa Avenue (4 km)
JRD Hotel (6 km)
Also, few seats are available on sharing basis in "Nalanda Hostel" in IITD campus for Rs. 500 per person per night. Other Hostels, dormitories are also available from 400-750/-.
- Participants are free to book above or other nearby hotels on their own.
- Hotel/hostel Accommodation will be confirmed on first come first served basis.
- Above hotel room tariffs are on per room per night basis, inclusive of buffet breakfast and hotel taxes.
- Check-in at the hotel is 14:00 hrs and check-out time is 12:00 hrs. In case of early arrival, room (s) to be booked from previous day for immediate occupancy.
- Cut-off date for securing confirmed accommodation is 25th January 2019.
- In case of any increase in tax amount by the Government, the revised tax amount will be applicable and will be payable by the guest.
- Rooms will be allotted on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability at the time of booking with the above mentioned contact.
- All payment should reach the Official Conference Managers & Travel Coordinators along with the hotel accommodation form to secure the room(s) on confirmed basis.
- All refunds, if any, will be made within 30 days after the completion of ASM2019
- All Taxes
- Daily breakfast by the hotel
- Airport pick up and drop (However, you may opt for the same by raising a request at info[@]dreamztravel.net at Rs.1500 per way)
- Any shuttle to/from venue and hotel
- Tips/Laundry/Meals not mentioned/ Room Service/Mini bar
- Any other services not mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusions”
- Cancellations received after 25 January 2019 - One night room retention
- Cancellations received after 15 February 2019 - 25% of the total billing whichever is higher
- Cancellations received after 16 February 2019 - Full retention
Participants can contact the above mentioned for the same, providing prefence for double sharing / dormitory. All of these accommodation are on campus, and will entail a walk of 5-10 minutes to the venue.